Create a Database.
1. Login to your cPanel.
2. Click on the MySQL Databases option under Databases.
3. In the Create New Database Section, enter a database name and click create.
Create a User
1. From the "MySQL Databases" page, Scroll down to "MySQL Users".
2. Enter a MySQL Username and Password, Click Create User.
Link User to Database
1. From MySQL Databases page, Scroll down to the "Add User To Database" section.
2. Select your new user and new database, then Click Add.
3. Tick the check box near "ALL PRIVILEGES".
4. Click "Make Changes".